All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAccounting Basics: Dictionary is the companion dictionary in the Accounting Basics series of publications. The book contains clear and concise definitions for over 300 accounting and business terms, and although it was written as a companion book specifically for the Study Guide and Workbook (the other publications in this series), it easily stands on its own and can be used as part of any accounting 101 curriculum. The Accounting Basics series, which this book is part of, is quite possibly the simplest and most comprehensive series of basic accounting publications in existence today, helping accounting students around the world excel at their studies. And while the Accounting Basics series has been tailor made for both high school and college students, it is also very handy for working professionals who need to brush up on all the basic accounting concepts and practices.Also available in this series: Accounting Basics: Study Guide -A theory book containing over 59 lessons on basic accounting concepts and practices. Accounting Basics: Workbook -The companion workbook, containing over 88 questions and exercises, which correspond to all of the lessons and chapters in the Study Guide. Accounting Basics: Complete Guide - A compilation of the Study Guide, Workbook and Dictionary in a single Accounting Basics publication.
- Author BiographyMichael Celender is an expert in accounting and business education. He has lectured and taught hundreds of students and developed a range of accounting courses in his native land of South Africa, including basic accounting courses for publication by a national media corporation, government accounting courses for the Accounting Standards Board as well as various college-level courses. He presents Accounting Basics: Dictionary, a simple dictionary of accounting and business terms, to help the average accounting student understand and excel at the subject.
- Author(s)Michael A Celender
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.