All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThere's easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjects. Accounting Demystified provides you with a working kwledge of accounting basics, covering financial, cost, budget, and tax accounting. This self-teaching guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam. Simple eugh for beginners but challenging eugh for advanced students, this is a lively and entertaining brush-up, introductory text, or classroom supplement.
- Author BiographyLeita Hart, CPA (Austin, TX) is a certified government financial manager and author of more than 20 courses on accounting, auditing, business writing, and balanced scorecard management.
- Author(s)Leita Hart
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication19/11/2005
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date03/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.