Accounting Handbook for Medical Practices by Reed Tinsley, Rhonda W. Sides, Michael A. Roberts (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $314.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $249.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPhysicians and their medical practices today face innumerable problems and challenges in analyzing current market changes in the medical field. Do they understand and have the skills and kwledge to make advantageous decisions related to the increasingly complex situations in which they find themselves? Do they merge, oversee their office managers more closely, sign their own checks, and scrutinize accounts, or do they need a professional to come in and evaluate their practice and prepare a comprehensive financial assessment? This Accounting Handbook for Medical Practices gives physicians a valuable, usable, and readable journey through the proper processes of financial accounting and related issues. Sample charts, accounting formulas, and informative case studies enhance each chapter. Why Accounting and Financial Decisions Challenge Medical Practices and How to Address Them This book tells you what inefficiencies currently cost most physicians and their medical practices. In addition to providing you with financial analysis charts, you will find in these pages: General rules for accounting Detailed outlines of financial statements Audit standards Operating expense analyses Special medical practice issues Case studies Cost-accounting examples Internal control relating to medical practices Tax issues The Accounting Handbook for Medical Practices is a must-have for CPAs, accountants, physicians, physician practice management companies, hospital personnel, medical practice administrators, management consultants, and a range of others involved in related issues.
- Author BiographyRHONDA W. SIDES, CPA, is Director, Nashville Physician Services, with Home CPA Group in Nashville, Tennessee. She specializes in practice valuations, cost accounting, operational assessments, and financial feasibility issues related to group and integrated delivery system development. Ms. Sides lectures nationally for health care and financial organizations, including Southern Medical Association, and is actively sought for her ability to combine the practicality of accounting with the needs of health care practice management. She is a licensed CPA in Georgia and Tennessee and is a member of the Georgia and Tennessee Societies of CPAs, the American Institute of CPAs, and the Healthcare Financial Management Association. Ms. Sides is a candidate member of the American Society of Appraisers. She coauthored Valuation of a Medical Practice, also published by Wiley, and she is an adjunct professor at Belmont University, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Michael A. Roberts,Reed Tinsley,Rhonda W. Sides
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight686 g
- Width168 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.