All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
About this product
- DescriptionA combination of ecomic kwledge and accounting expertise provides a better understanding of problems of change within certain Pacific Basin nations. The role of accounting services firms in producing international linkage needed as a foundation for ecomic growth is described. An understanding of the impact of these firms on business operations among the nations of the Pacific Basin is provided. The focus is on the growth prospects for the accounting services firms in various area nations.
- Author BiographyDAVID L. McKEE is Professor of Economics at Kent State University where he is a specialist in economic development. Recent books include Urban Environments in Emerging Economies (1994), Energy, the Environment and Public Policy: Issues for the 1990s (1991), Developmental Issues in Small Island Economies (with Tisdell) (1990), Growth, Development, and the Service Economy in the Third World (1988), Schumpeter and the Political Economy of Change (1987)-all with Praeger. DON E. GARNER is Professor and Chair of the Department of Accounting at California State University, Stanislaus. He is a certified public accountant, a certified internal auditor, and a specialist in auditing and accounting theory. He is the author of many articles, and is the author with David McKee of Accounting Services, The International Economy and Third World Development (Praeger, 1992).
- Author(s)David L. McKee,Don E. Garner
- Date of Publication09/01/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.