Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $133.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated fifth edition of Accounting for Managers builds on the international success of the previous editions in explaining how accounting is used by n-financial managers. Emphasizing the interpretation rather than the construction of accounting information, Accounting for Managers encourages a critical, rather than an unthinking acceptance of accounting techniques. Whilst immensely valuable for planning, decision-making and control, users of accounting information need to recognize the assumptions behind, and the limitations of particular accounting techniques. As in the previous editions, the book links theory with practical examples and case studies drawn from real business situations across a wide range of manufacturing, retail and service industries.
- Author BiographyDr Paul M. Collier was Professor of Accounting at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. He was previously at Aston Business School in Birmingham, UK. Paul is currently a consultant and investor in a hospitality business but retains an ongoing association in various academic projects with Monash University. Before becoming an academic, Paul was chief financial officer of a listed company and has worked in senior financial and general management positions in the UK and Australia. He has also conducted numerous executive education courses. Paul has been a board member of a large UK Housing Association and an Australian health service. This book is a result of his practical experience as a producer and user of accounting information as well as his teaching and training experience in the UK and Australia. A comprehensive package of supplementary material is available on the book companion website at www.wileyeurope.com/college/collier, including PowerPoint slides, multiple choice questions for each chapter, and additional questions and solutions.
- Author(s)Paul M. Collier
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight870 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.