Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for students and managers who are approaching the subject from a n-finance background, Accounting for Non-Accountants guides readers through the maze of financial terms, theories and techniques surrounding business finance and accounting, doing so in a logical, meaningful and easy-to-follow style. Completely rewritten and updated for 2013, it includes information on the latest accounting standards and taxation issues, and is structured to provide in-depth understanding in three key areas: annual accounts (including profit and loss accounts, balance sheets, cash flow and reporting standards); management accounting (costing, cost-based pricing, marginal costing and budgetary controls); and, financial management (including the cost of capital, working capital, takeovers, buy-outs, taxation and international transactions). Widely used as an introductory text for business and management students on a variety of courses, Accounting for Non-Accountants remains essential reading for anyone looking to gain a solid understanding of accounting principles and practice.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from the University of Leicester in 1993, David Horner has taught a number of courses at Colchester Sixth Form College, including A Level courses in Accounting, Economics and Critical Thinking. He has been a senior examiner for a major examining board since 2002. He is the author of a number of textbooks on accounting, economics and related areas - most recently Business Accounting Basics, co-authored with Frank Wood, published in 2010.
- Author(s)David Horner
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/12/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight575 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.