All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionGet the most complete guide to running a valuable accounts payable department with Accounts Payable, Second Edition. This updated edition continues where the successful first edition left off, providing all the critical information and guidance top professionals need to run an efficient department, complete with coverage of the invative issues w facing the field and new material on:* Encryption and digital signatures* Electronic invoicing* Purchase cards* Post audit firms* Petty cash* Vendor fraud* Certification ...and more! Order your copy today! .
- Author BiographyMary S. Schaeffer is the Editorial Director and Publisher of Accounts Payable Now & Tomorrow, a newsletter devoted to payment issues. She also pens, e--News from the AP Front, a complimentary e--zine for the payment community. Shea s the author of ten books and numerous magazine, newsletter and newspaper articles. Her books have been used in several certification programs. She is a member of the New York Financial Writers Association. She is currently working on two additional books for John Wiley & Sons.
- Author(s)Institute of Management and Administration (IOMA),Mary S. Schaeffer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight696 g
- Width159 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.