Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a rich account of the development of accreditation and evaluation in 20 European countries. It shows how accreditation is becoming a main mechanism in the steering of higher education across Europe. The book is unique in its analysis of forces driving towards the spread of different models of accreditation in the emerging European Higher Education area.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/09/2004
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleHigher Education Dynamics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight885 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDon F. Westerheijden,Stefanie Schwarz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.