All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccrochage brings together about seventy works from the Pinault Collection produced by thirty artists since the 1970s. The works-never shown before in the Venetian venues of the collection-are the outcome of minimal gestures and artistic research focused on the theme of the void. Fabio Mauri, Pier Paolo Calzolari, Sol LeWitt, Charles Ray, Roman Opalka, Bernd Lohaus, Thomas Schutte, Goshka Macuga, and Niele Toroni are only some of the artists taking part in a show that becomes a place of meeting, rela- tions, questions, and comparison between different ways of practicing art.
- Author BiographyCaroline Bourgeois, for a long time an independent curator, has been artistic director of the Plateau, a platform for contemporary creation in Paris. She is currently art adviser to Francois Pinault and has put together his video collection.
- Author(s)Caroline Bourgeois
- Date of Publication05/09/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width197 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.