Accumulo: Application Development, Table Design, and Best Practices by Aaron Cordova, Billie Rinaldi, Michael Wall (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet up to speed on Apache Accumulo, the flexible, high-performance key/value store created by the National Security Agency (NSA) and based on Google's BigTable data storage system. Written by former NSA team members, this comprehensive tutorial and reference covers Accumulo architecture, application development, table design, and cell-level security. With clear information on system administration, performance tuning, and best practices, this book is ideal for developers seeking to write Accumulo applications, administrators charged with installing and maintaining Accumulo, and other professionals interested in what Accumulo has to offer. You will find everything you need to use this system fully. Get a high-level introduction to Accumulo's architecture and data model Take a rapid tour through single- and multiple-de installations, data ingest, and query Learn how to write Accumulo applications for several use cases, based on examples Dive into Accumulo internals, including information t available in the documentation Get detailed information for installing, administering, tuning, and measuring performance Learn best practices based on successful implementations in the field Find answers to common questions that every new Accumulo user asks
- Author BiographyAaron Cordova worked as a Computer Systems Researcher at the National Security Agency where he started and led the Apache Accumulo project through its first release. He has built large scale data processing and analysis systems for intelligence, defense, academic research, and web companies. Aaron is a cofounder of Koverse Inc. From 2008 to 2012, Billie Rinaldi was a leader of the National Security Agency computer science research team that implemented Apache Accumulo. Dr. Rinaldi co-designed one of Accumulo's key technical advantages, a customizable server-side programming framework, as well as making numerous other contributions to the software. Since Accumulo became open source in fall 2011, she has worked to foster the community surrounding it. Dr. Rinaldi was elected the Project Management Committee Chair when Accumulo became a top-level Apache project and was subsequently invited to become a member of the Apache Software Foundation. Dr. Rinaldi is a Senior Member of Technical Staff at Hortonworks, Inc. Michael Wall has been using Apache Accumulo since September 2010 and has been involved in all types of development from analytic simulation to a large scale news aggregation site. He served on active duty in the United States Air Force and has worked as a software engineer for the National Security Agency and other Government Agencies. Mike is currently employed as a Principal Software Engineer with Objective Solutions, Inc.
- Author(s)Aaron Cordova,Billie Rinaldi,Michael Wall
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.