All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionEasy to play and requiring only basic equipment, these games engage even the most reluctant of learners whilst boosting confidence for all.Great for teachers, parents, intervention workers, teaching assistants and private tutors, the flexible nature of this game pack offers: the promotion of problem solving and thinking skills through game strategy fun homework activities, ideal for engaging parents in positive mathematical activity practice for specific objectives from the new National Curriculum a great resource to: ensure students are engaged in learning and generate high levels of commitment to learning the opportunity to demonstrate a commitment to: the social development of pupils at the school within curriculum time an effective assessment toolDavid Smith is an experienced practising teacher and author.
- Author BiographyDavid Smith is a practising teacher and an author.
- PublisherTarquin Publications
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTarquin Publications
- Content Notemany
- Weight128 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.