Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe series Microlepidoptera of Europe is intended to be a tool for identifying the European micro-moths. Each volume treats a systematic unit comprising about 100-300 species. This will usually mean a family or subfamily, but it can also be a single large genus, or a group of smaller families. Small and systematically unrelated groups may also be collected in one volume. The geographical area covered will be Europe, west of the former U.S.S.R., and include the Baltic countries. Authors may also include the adjacent parts of the western Palaearctic Region. Each volume will illustrate the adults of all species in full color, either by color photographs or watercolors. Sexual dimorphism and extensive polymorphism will also be illustrated. All species, except the largest, will be shown enlarged. The series has had very fine reviews in European entomological journals and is already regarded as a standard work of the 21st century.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintApollo Books
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures, black & white plates, colour plates
- Weight953 g
- Width168 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.