All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis photo-based workbook series was designed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, a global leader in education serving 60 million students worldwide.Achieve! offers a comprehensive curriculum with a funny bone. Vibrant photographs form the center of each activity: math, reading, science, and social studies. The book s central character is Cosmo. Cosmo appears on selected activity pages to help extend ideas to every day life. Whether it s used as a summer refresher or for weekend reinforcement, it s the perfect tool to nurture kids natural interest in the world and how it works. In the Achieve! Grade2 workbook, kids have hundreds of opportunities to practice Common-Core aligned math, literacy, science, and social studies. Add and subtract within 100, work with time and money, recognize and decode prefixes and suffixes, and explore marketplace concepts.
- Author BiographyThe Learning Company, a division of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, has been a leader in making fun and engaging learning products for over 30 years, and publishes across all platforms, including MAC/PC, online, Facebook, mobile, tablets and consoles.Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is the world's largest provider of materials for pre-K 12 learning, leading the way with innovative solutions and approaches to the challenges facing education today. With origins dating back to 1832, the Company also publishes an extensive line of reference works and award-winning literature for adults and young readers. For more information, visit www.hmhco.com.
- Author(s)The Learning Company
- PublisherHmh Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleAchieve!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHmh Books for Young Readers
- Weight862 g
- Width208 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.