All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAchieve IELTS offers a unique approach to preparing students for the IELTS examination. It is a two-level, student-centred course that t only prepares students for the test, but also for academic life after IELTS. Achieve IELTS provides an understanding of international academic language and culture so that students will be able to cope confidently in their new academic environment.
- Author BiographyCaroline Cushen has had 5 year's testing experience overseas and in the UK. She has taught EFL in Spain, Hungary, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. She is currently teaching on EAP Foundation and MA TESOL Programmes at the University of Buckingham. To see details of her IELTS course at University of Buckingham, visit To see details of her IELTS course at University of Buckingham please visit http://www.buckingham.ac.uk/foundation/eap/ielts.html Louis Harrison is the English as a Foreign Language Director of Studies at the University of Glasgow, where he teaches pre-sessional and foundation courses. He has taught in the UK, Turkey, Hungary and Sri Lanka and is an experienced author having written several English Language teaching books.
- Author(s)Caroline Cushen,Louis Harrison,Susan Hutchison
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2005
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBritish English
- Content Note50 colour photos, 30 colour artworks
- Weight312 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.20
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.29
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.96
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.84
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $19.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.58
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $37.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.