All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept and results of achievement testing are the subject of serious conversation for many Americans - from educators to legislators. However, few teachers and parents view such testing as an integral part of teaching and learning. Testing standards of key education organizations and opinions of concerned citizens may be fleeting guides. The history of testing, the process for developing a formal test, testing abuse, misuse, and limitations are t widely kwn or understood even though we realize that testing is critical and here to stay. Achievement Testing explains the complicated concepts in a clear and user-friendly way to beginning teachers and students, as well as to experienced teachers who are looking for guidance in the ever-changing educational landscape.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Joan M. Baker is a curriculum consultant and has been a practitioner, administrator, and supervisor at all educational levels from elementary to college. She holds a masters and doctorate in reading and applied linguistics from Indiana University, Bloomington. She has developed a validated formal test and has served as one of a team of authors for a leading basal reading series. Dr. Baker has many accolades and awards, including being featured in Who's Who in American Education, 1989-1990.
- Author(s)Joan M. Baker
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.