All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMaximize Oracle Exadata Capabilities. Leverage all of the powerful features available in the Oracle Exadata Database Machine using the proven techniques inside this Oracle Press guide. Written by Oracle experts, Achieving Extreme Performance with Oracle Exadata shows you how to take full advantage of this complete, optimized package of software, servers, and storage. Best practices for enterprise deployments, high availability, administration, backup and recovery, data warehousing, online transaction processing, consolidation, and migration are included in this authoritative resource. Take advantage of the tightly integrated hardware and software in the Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Work with Oracle Exadata software features, including Smart Scans, Oracle Exadata Hybrid Columnar Compression, storage indexes, Oracle Exadata Smart Flash Cache, and I/O Resource Manager. Understand Oracle Exadata Database Machine balanced hardware architecture Architect, administer, and monitor Oracle Exadata Storage Servers Deploy data warehouses on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Run online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Consolidate databases with and migrate databases to the Oracle Exadata Database Machine.
- Author BiographyRobert (Bob) Stackowiak is Vice President, Enterprise Solutions at Oracle. He has coauthored several books on Oracle technologies. Stackowiak's papers regarding data warehousing and computer and software technology have appeared in publications such as The Data Warehousing Institute's Journal of Data Warehousing and Data Warehousing Trends and Applications. Rick Greenwald is Director of Oracle Partner Enablement at Oracle where he has worked for more than 10 years. He is also the author or coauthor of several books on Oracle technologies. Maqsood Alam, OCP, is Senior Manager, Product Development at Oracle. He is focused on evangelizing Oracle Exadata, performing competitive benchmarks, promoting best practices for migrations into Oracle Exadata from Oracle and non-Oracle databases, and providing support to customers undergoing large Oracle Exadata implementations. Mans Bhuller, Senior Director, Enterprise Solutions, Oracle, has worked at the forefront of emerging technologies at Oracle Corporation for the last 13 years. He currently runs the Database, Grid, and Systems Management architecture practice within Oracle's Enterprise Solutions Group where he has been paving the way for the Sun Oracle database machine and other foundational technologies.
- Author(s)Mans Bhuller,Maqsood Alam,Rick Greenwald,Robert Stackowiak
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.