All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionFirst comprehensive study of the work of Italian designer Achille Castiglioni (1918-2002) regarded as one of the greatest designers of the twentieth century. This richly-illustrated survey includes a complete catalogue of his works 1938-2000 spanning architecture, exhibition, interior and product design. An introductory essay discusses Castiglioni's long career including his important collaborations with his brothers Pier Giacomo (d.1968) and Livio (d.1979), and discusses important projects such as the Parentesi adjustable lamp.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating in architecture in 1974, Sergio Polano taught architecture and contemporary art at several universities in Italy including the Iuav Venice, where he was Professor of History of Contemporary Art 1996-2008. He has written extensively on architecture, design and art and is the author of many books including monographs of Santiago Calatrava (1996) and Carlo Scarpa (1997). Since 2010, he has been the editor of Casabella magazine's website.
- Author(s)Sergio Polano
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPall Mall Press
- Content Note191 colour, 712 black & white
- Weight2722 g
- Width250 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.