All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe extent of the abilities of the human mind have never been fully realized. What would happen if an illegal drug, discovered by accident, could open pathways that have never before been opened? In the late 1960s, American young people began a flirtation with mind-altering drugs. Desperately evil drugs like LSD, then Angel Dust, and even heroin. America released a lot of demons in the Pandora-like 60s and some of them have never been placed back in the box. Here's the story of one such drug and what it does to four people who take it, unaware that they will be altered forever. Rick Howell, living in the shadow of two women who have the power to change reality, must risk his life to stop the gecidal exploits of a desperate lunatic who wants to acquire their powers. The discovery of a mind controlling drug opens a pathway to frightening mental abilities for Rachel Farrell, who can move backward and forward in time at will, while Donna Riske, Rachel's best friend, can control the thoughts of others. The battle of Good versus evil spreads from a chemistry lab at the University of Illiis as desperate characters in search of power and wealth travel the globe pursuing the Time Shifting secret drug. Good destroys evil, but t before greed, maniacal mayhem and a perfect crime put to rest the mind controlling drug.
- ACID is a grand prize winner of the Books Without Publishers writing contest. Author Jeff Lovell Jeff Lovell is a native Chicagoan, with three degrees from the University of Illiis and an earned doctorate from Vanderbilt University. Jeff taught high school writing and literature for thirty three years and sponsored the school paper, Student Council and several other activities. He ran the drama program at two high schools, teaching and directing and designing sets, lighting and costumes. His specialties in his career included Shakespeare, British Literature, and Writing as well as Computer Science. Since he retired from education, Jeff has served as a theatre and film critic for a television station and appears frequently to review theatre and literature.
- Author(s)Jeff Lovell
- PublisherTotalrecall Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTotalrecall Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.