All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a how-to book that will guide you through the process of writing your college admissions essays. With brainstorming ideas and activities, as well as tips on writing style, I will help you put your best foot forward for the admissions committee. Remember: the one thing under your control is your admissions essay! This book includes a plethora of sample student essays that will model ideas for both content and style, and inspire you to write your unique essay. Samples from students who are w or have attended such schools as Harvard University, UCLA, Duke, Stanford, and plenty more abound in this book. Common Application samples and strategies and University of California samples and strategies are included as well.
- Author BiographyMark Mooney has been a teacher at Tesoro High School since 2001, one of Southern California's premiere high schools. He teaches Advanced Placement English Language & Composition, and World Literature to seniors. A graduate from Boston University, he has been helping students write their college admissions essays for over 10 years. You may follow him on Twitter: @acingtheessay.
- Author(s)Mark S Mooney
- Date of Publication29/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.