All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionWouldn't it be nice if you could just walk into an employer's office, sit down, relax, answer questions honestly-in short, just be yourself -and instantly get the job? Unfortunately, the real world doesn't work like that. With people switching careers more and more often and the competition fierce for every position that becomes available, one has to be primed for any question an interviewer may throw at you.
Packed with more than 450 sample questions, Acing the Interview gives the listener candid advice on answering even the trickiest and most unexpected interview questions. Written by the employment expert Dr. Phil called the best of the best, this unique and powerful audiobook helps the listener take charge of any interview situation. Having heard just about every conceivable interview question and answer since joining the placement and recruitment field in 1973, Tony Beshara kws firsthand what responses will get someone hired. In this audiobook, he arms listeners with the surefire answers that will keep them from getting weeded out from the large pool of eager applicants.
Acing the Interview helps prepare listeners for difficult-and sometimes even deceptively simple- questions, including:
You really don't have as much experience as we would like-why should we hire you? * How many hours in your previous jobs did you have to work each week to get everything done? * What do you consider most valuable-a high salary, job recognition, or advancement?
In addition, the book also arms you with many questions to ask prospective employers that could prevent you making a big job mistake, such as:
What would you say are the worst parts of this job? * What are the major problems facing the company and this department? * Why aren't you promoting from within?
Acing the Interview takes listeners through the entire process, from the initial interview to evaluating a job offer, and even into salary negotiation. It's a must-have guide that will enable them to get the job of their dreams.
- Author(s)Tony Beshara
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication06/01/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Read byTony Beshara
- Contained items statement10 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time600
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.