All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people are finding out what a great joy it is to be able to play bridge. You can learn at any age, but one thing is sure - you will wish you had started earlier. Bridge is the most stimulating, most intriguing, most fascinating and most challenging of all card games. It will give you more lasting pleasure than any other recreation because of its unending variety. Once you start playing, you will want to play again and again...
- Author BiographyRon Klinger is a leading international bridge teacher and has represented Australia in world championships since 1976. An Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master, he has written over 60 books, some of which have been translated into Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Hebrew and Icelandic. He has created many new bridge ideas and devised a number of conventions. He lives in NSW, Australia.
- Author(s)Ron Klinger
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Reference
- Weight80 g
- Width118 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.