Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s nearly 50 years ago that my book of conceptual instructions Grapefruit was first published. In these pages I m picking up where I left off. After each day of sharing the instructions you should feel free to question, discuss, and/or report what your mind tells you. I m just planting the seeds. Have fun. Yoko OLegendary avant-garde icon Yoko O has inspired generations of artists and performers. In Acorn, she offers enchanting and thought-provoking exercises that open our eyes and all of our senses to more creative and mindful ways of relating to ourselves, each other, and the planet we cohabit. Throughout this beautifully designed book are 100 black-and-white line drawings by Yoko. Like this legendary woman herself, the book is wildly original, stimulating, and hard to label: Call it purposeful play, call it brain poetry, call it guided motivation, call it Zen-like incantations, call it whatever you want. But read it. Acorn may change the way you experience the world.
- Author(s)Yoko Ono
- PublisherAlgonquin Books of Chapel Hill
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlgonquin Books of Chapel Hill
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.