Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.21+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by elczek
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful and barbaric, Makahomia has been blockaded for years to protect itself - and the Federation. Racing to save the Temple Cats from a deadly disease, Acorna uncovers a plot to destroy the sacred felines and exploit Makahomia's people, and finds herself leading a small band of rebels determined to stop the conspiracy - a quest that takes them into the hidden sanctuaries of that world. But within one sacred shrine Acorna discovers shocking information that may lead to Aari...or to disaster.
- Author BiographyAnne McCaffrey, the Hugo award winning author of the bestselling Dragonriders of Pern novels, is one of science fiction's most popular authors. She lives in a house of her own design, Dragonhold-Underhill, in County Wicklow, Ireland. Visit the author's website at www.annemccaffrey.net Elizabeth Ann Scarborough, winner of the Nebula Award for her novel The Healer's War, is the author of numerous fantasy novels. She has co-authored eight other novels with Anne McCaffrey. She lives on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State.
- Author(s)Anne McCaffrey,Elizabeth Ann Scarborough
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Acorna Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight190 g
- Width108 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.