All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD. This book is part of a series that forms an expertly structured and comprehensive method of studying acoustic guitar; it has been compiled by the Registry Of Guitar Tutors -- the world's leading authority on guitar education. The book is very user-friendly as it is written in easy-to-read TAB, as well as traditional tation, and it comes with a free 21-track CD so you can 'listen and learn'. This book covers all the material needed for the RGT Grade Two examination in acoustic guitar playing, enabling you to study for an internationally recognised qualification. However, even if you do t intend to take an exam, this book will help you achieve your full potential as a guitarist by developing all aspects of your playing in a structured way. This volume includes a useful range of chords, scales, strumming patterns, fingerstyle studies and well-kwn melodies, plus chapters on musical kwledge, accompaniment playing and aural exercises to develop your musical abilities -- making it ideal for any players, whether children or adults, in the early stages of learning. The book is cleverly designed so that it can be used by both fingerstyle and plectrum players.
- Author BiographyTony Skinner has vast knowledge and expertise in most styles of guitar playing, with over 30 years professional guitar playing and teaching experience. Tony is Director of the Registry of Guitar Tutors and Principal Guitar Examiner for London College of Music Exams and has compiled ground-breaking examination syllabuses for electric, acoustic, bass and classical guitar, as well as popular music theory, rock/pop band and popular music vocals. Tony has written over 100 guitar education books and has edited numerous others. Tony has written over 250 teaching columns for Total Guitar (Europes best selling guitar magazine) and regularly writes for other music publications. Tony has made appearances on the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Scottish Television demonstrating how to play guitar, and has been described in several publications as one of the worlds leading guitar educators.
- PublisherRegistry Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBexhill-on-Sea
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRegistry Publications Ltd
- Content Notesheet music
- Weight185 g
- Width300 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byLaurence Harwood,Tony Skinner
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.