Acoustical Imaging: Proceedings of the 19th International Symposium on Acoustical Imaging Held in Bochum, Germany, April by Springer Science+Business Media (Paperback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $591.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the proceedings of the 19th International Symposium on Acoustical Imaging at the Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany during April 3 -5, 1991. It was the first time that the symposium was held in Europe after major political changes happened in that area. The freedom to travel for all people from eastern European countries was an obvious reason for the great numbers of sub- mitted abstracts and for numerous conference participants. 193 of 239 submitted contributions from 29 countries were accepted for presentation by authors from USA (13%), Canada (2%), Japan (7%), Peoples Republic of China (7%), United Kingdom (4%), France (7%), Italy (3%), Poland (4%), Soviet Union (7%), Germany (28%) and other countries (18%). 283 scientists from 29 countries attended the conference representing the interdisciplinary field between mathematics, physics, engineering and medicine. 151 papers were available for publication in this proceedings covering the topics 1. Mathematics and Physics of Acoustical Imaging 2. Components and Systems 3. Applications in Medicine and Biology 4. Applications in Nondestructive Testing 5. Remote Sensing Applications 6. Industrial Applications A relative large number of contributions on acoustical microscopy was included in the conference program within topics 3 and 4. Also, papers on n-traditional acoustical imaging subjects, e. g. on phon imaging and on remote sensing in the atmosphere, have broadened the scope of the conference. The success and stimulation of the conference and of the papers presented in this volume is owed, of course to the authors and participants.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- Series TitleAcoustical Imaging
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1910 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byHans-Peter Harjes,Helmut Ermert
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.