All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 29th International Symposium on Acoustical Imaging was held in Shonan Village, Kanagawa, Japan, April 15-18, 2007. This interdisciplinary Symposium has been taking place every two years since 1968 and forms a unique forum for advanced research, covering new techlogies, developments, methods and theories in all areas of acoustics. In the course of the years the volumes in the Acoustical Imaging Series have developed and become well-kwn and appreciated reference works. Offering both a broad perspective on the state-of-the-art in the field as well as an in-depth look at its leading edge research, this Volume 29 in the Series contains again an excellent collection of seventy papers presented in nine major categories: (1) Strain Imaging, (2) Biological and Medical Applications, (3) Acoustic Microscopy, (4) Non-Destructive Evaluation and Industrial Applications, (5) Components and Systems, (6) Geophysics and Underwater Imaging, (7) Physics and Mathematics, (8) Medical Image Analysis, (9) FDTD method and Other Numerical Simulations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleAcoustical Imaging
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight901 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byIwaki Akiyama
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.