All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details how medical and clinical teams that are comprehensive and interdisciplinary are able to effectively address the multiple difficulties that can result from an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI). Coverage describes the medical specialists that are integral members of a team and their specialized roles in assessment and treatment. It reviews some of the vital specialty areas that are often overlooked. The book also examines key discipline areas, such as occupational and speech/language therapies, and describes the main behavioral difficulties exhibited by individuals with ABI.
- Author BiographyJean Elbaum, Ph.D. is the Clinical Director of Transitions of Long Island, the comprehensive neurorehabilitation facility of North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Deborah Benson, Ph.D. is the Executive Director of Transitions of Long Island, the comprehensive neurorehabilitation facility of North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She is board certified in rehabilitation psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology. She is also certified by the American Academy for the Certification of Brain Injury Specialists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDeborah Benson,Jean Elbaum
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.