Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionSave time and money for your library with these current and easy suggestions! Acquiring Online Management Reports offers state-of-the-art information for acquisitions librarians involved in selecting management reports of all types, from fund accounting to decision support systems to usage tracking. Compiling management reports has always been a responsibility of acquisitions librarians. These days, computerized reporting systems have become powerful tools in managing libraries, but they are useful only when the results are accurate, significant, and relevant. Acquiring Online Management Reports discusses techniques for creating and interpreting reports that will give librarians the information they need in an accessible form. This fact-filled guide explores working with vendors, developing cost-effective collection development methods to suit your library, assessing collection growth, and choosing the best electronic resources to help meet your goals. In Acquiring Online Management Reports, librarians will find practical, instantly usable information on pertinent topics, including: * the problems created by inaccurate data * vendor discussions of how new report systems are designed and implemented * the surprising differences between journals'online and print editions * expanding usage of decision support systems * interpreting the fluctuations of fund accounting information * using computer techlogy to form library consortia * computerizing serials control Acquiring Online Management Reports offers you an array of proven ideas, options, and examples that will enable your library to keep up with changing techlogies and client demands.
- Author(s)William E. Jarvis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2000
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Weight476 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.