CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionKevin and Sadie just want to be together, but it's t that simple. Things are bad in Belfast. Soldiers walk the streets and the city is divided. No Catholic boy and Protestant girl can go out together - t without dangerous consequences...This is the second of Joan Lingard's ground-breaking Kevin and Sadie books.
- Author BiographyJoan Lingard was born in Edinburgh and grew up in Belfast where she lived until she was eighteen. She began to write when she was eleven years old and always wanted to be a writer. She is particularly well-known for the Kevin and Sadie titles, beginning with THE TWELFTH DAY OF JULY, which are set against the troubled background of Ireland. Joan was given an MBE for distinguished service to children's literature. She lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Joan Lingard
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/1995
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/09/2016
- Weight123 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 13 to 18
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.