All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn early 1929, Shabtai and Naomi Levy escaped from the small town of Cizre, Turkey. With a two-month-old baby and Shabtai's mother, they journeyed on foot to Jerusalem. Illegally crossing Jacob's Ford Bridge over the Jordan River from Syria to Palestine, they eventually reached Jerusalem. There, they raised thirteen children while surviving war and hardship. Their saga highlights love, faith, hope, and most of all, the celebration of life. This is their story of love, courage, perseverance, and sacrifice as told by their twelfth child as she collected from the memories and reflections of their children.
- Author BiographySima Linson was born in Jerusalem, Israel and currently lives in Southern California with her husband Rabbi Dennis Linson. They are the parents of three children.
- Author(s)Sima Linson
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.