All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSylvia O'Mara has spent the last four years trying to get over her high school sweetheart, who, after breaking off their relationship, left town without any reasons. With the help of her friends she has moved on and started dating a mysterious bad boy. She isn't happy, but she's content; until she meets the new neighbor. Quinn Lobato has recently moved to Minneapolis to finish college close to his parents. His mother found the perfect apartment for him close to campus and assured him it has everything he needs. Quinn has had his own hurtful past and is looking forward to starting medical school and a new life. Little do they kw that what they each need is waiting just across the hall.
- Author BiographyNM Facile grew up in the midwest, and learned early the quirks and charms of a small town and the lure of big-city life. She shares the love of a lifetime with her husband and three children. She spends her free time lost in worlds where all cats are gray in the dark and love is just around the corner. Her everyday life is filled with the excitement of child development and the minutiae of the day-to-day. She colors any monotony with books, movies, crafts, and daydreaming; and leaves no room for downtime.
- Author(s)N. M. Facile
- Publisherireadiwrite Publishing
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationDelta, BC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Imprintireadiwrite Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.