All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBring ACT ELA prep into the classroom to enhance student learning! In this new copublication from Routledge and test-prep experts A-List Education, you'll learn how the updated ACT exam is closely aligned with the Common Core, making it easy to weave test prep into your curriculum and help students hone the skills they need for college readiness. The book is filled with practical examples of how the Common Core State Standards are connected to specific sections, question types, and strategies applicable to the ACT, so you can simultaneously prepare your students for the test while improving their reading, writing, and language skills. Bonus: A Study Guide to help you use the book for school-wide professional development is available as a free eResource download from our website: www.routledge.com/9781138692190.
- Author BiographyA-List Education is an educational services provider serving more than 50,000 students with tutoring programs across the U.S. as well as in the UK, Dubai, Switzerland, and China.
- Author(s)A-List Education
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleA-List Sat and Act Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note43 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.