All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe published report from the Second American Congress of Theater held in Cambridge, Mass. in June 2000. This convening of 250 delegates representing both the commercial and t-for-profit theaters, as well as individual artists, was organized in partnership between Theatre Communications Group and The League of American Theatre and Producers. Topics include commercial and n-profit relationships, the artist's role, advocacy, marketing and the press.
- Author(s)Jeremy Gerard
- PublisherTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/08/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Weight298 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.