All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative social skills curriculum addresses teens' need to effectively use social skills across settings through motivating scripts, skits, and guided practice. The curriculum is designed for the busy teacher who wants to have fun, constructive lessons, giving students unique opportunities to show their acting skills and experience emotional responses in controlled environments.
- Author BiographyJeannie Stefonek, M. Ed., is the autism consultant for the Redwood Falls (MN) school district, and works there as a high school special education teacher. She runs a summer program for teens with ASD called Camp Friendship, and speaks on various topics at the Autism Society of Minnesota's annual conference.
- Author(s)Jeannie Stefonek,Jeannie Uhlenkamp
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.