All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife is an act. We act like humans and therefore we experience like humans with a litany of limitations, shortcomings and drama that mask our underlying angelic consciousness. In Act of Consciousness, Ascended Master Adamus Saint-Germain begins by explaining the metaphysics of energy. He defines the difference between consciousness and energy, and makes the clear point that we are beings of consciousness - t energy - and that the passion of our pure consciousness attracts energy from the unified field to manifest our reality. Adamus defines the four primary levels of energy including Core (soul), Crystalline, Cosmic and Earth while educating the reader about how the various levels are used by our consciousness to manifest our stage-of-life. Adamus implores the reader to act like a Master rather than acting like a less-than-perfect human. This act will literally change the type of energy being attracted into the reader's life, and therefore change the reality theatre one exists within. Some readers will question this approach, saying, It's t real because it's just an act, to which Adamus will reply, But everything in your life is just an act, so why t act like a prosperous, healthy and wise Master? This will change the theatre of your life, but the real question is, 'Are you really ready for a substantial change, or are you just trying to tidy up your current stage?' It's a remarkably simple and effective approach to an otherwise mental and laborious process of becoming your full potential. Act of Consciousness will make you laugh, make you angry and make you question your old beliefs about how reality is created and experienced. By the time you read Saint-Germain's last words you will cry a few tears of joy and relief to kw that life is as easy as an Act of Consciousness. Saint-Germain had many table past lives, including that of William Shakespeare and Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens). These lifetimes gave him an appreciation for the theatre, acting and story-telling. Book length: Approximately 30,000 words.
- Author BiographyAbout Geoffrey Hoppe Geoffrey A. Hoppe was born and raised in the Midwest United States in a large Catholic family. His interest in spirituality and metaphysics started at the age of 19 when he hypnotized a friend. While in a trance state the friend began to recount a series of previous lifetimes. Geoffrey immersed himself into the study of metaphysics and religion for the next several years. His spiritual journey was all but forgotten for nearly 20 years with the demands of his business career. Geoffrey worked for several advertising agencies and manufacturing companies in the Midwest and Texas in senior marketing positions. At age 28 he started a marketing consulting company in Dallas, Texas, operating it for 12 years with industrial and high tech clients throughout the United States. He co-founded an aviation telecommunications company where he served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing until 2001. Geoff holds two U.S. patents and one international patent for multidimensional telecommunications technologies, and numerous trademarks and copyrights. Tobias first presented himself to Geoffrey in 1997 on an airplane flight and they talked for nearly a year before Geoffrey channeled Tobias for another person. Tobias provided deep insights into their past lives and current challenges and, after his return to the physical realms in 2009, Geoffrey now channels Adamus Saint-Germain. Geoffrey founded the Crimson Circle in 1999, and it quickly developed an international audience. He currently delivers messages from several angelic beings, including Adamus Saint-Germain, Kuthumi lal Singh and Merlin. Geoffrey has been married to Linda Benyo, his high school sweetheart, since 1977. They have been partners in life and business ever since. When they are not traveling and teaching around the world, they live in the Rocky Mountains outside of Golden, Colorado, USA.
- Author(s)Adamus Saint-Germain
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.