All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionActa Numerica surveys annually the most important developments in numerical mathematics and scientific computing. The subjects and authors of the substantive survey articles are chosen by a distinguished international editorial board so as to report the most important and timely developments in a manner accessible to the wider community of professionals with an interest in scientific computing. Acta Numerica volumes have proved to be a valuable tool t only for researchers and professionals wishing to develop their understanding of numerical techniques and algorithms and follow new developments, but also as an advanced teaching aid at colleges and universities. Many of the original articles have been used as the prime resource for graduate courses. This particular volume was originally published in 2004.
- Author BiographyPrevious books by this editor: Acta Numerica 1992 - 2003 (Vols 1 - 12); as author: First Course in the Numerical Analysis of Differential Equations (0521 553768), Approximation Theory and Optimization (0521 581907).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- Series TitleActa Numerica
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byArieh Iserles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.