All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionActa Numerica is an annual publication containing invited survey papers by leading researchers in numerical mathematics and scientific computing. The papers present overviews of recent developments in their area and provide state-of-the-art techniques and analysis.
- Author BiographyArieh Iserles is Professor of Numerical Analysis of Differential Equations at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- Series TitleActa Numerica
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1200 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byArieh Iserles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.