All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionUsing new interview material with actors, directors and writers, this book explores the challenges of performance in documentary theatre. Through a series of high profile case studies, Cantrell uses acting theory to examine the actors' complex processes, and makes a significant contribution to our understanding of stage performance.
- Author BiographyTom Cantrell is Lecturer in drama at the University of York, UK. He recently co-edited Playing for Real: Actors on Playing Real People with Mary Luckhurst. He continues to publish on acting processes and documentary forms, and is currently researching acting for the small screen.
- Author(s)Tom Cantrell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight267 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.