All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis workshop is focused on a group-based program that helps both parents and children with youth depression. Dr. Stark discusses how to use affective education, coping skills training, problem solving training, cognitive restructuring, and building of more positive core beliefs to treat depression in children and adolescents. He also suggests ways to flexibly use the primary and secondary treatment ingredients of ACTION to successfully treat depressed youth. Dr. Stark also demonstrates how to conceptualize a depressive disorder in a child and subsequently develop an effective treatment plan. Lastly, Dr. Stark reviews the components of the ACTION Parent Training Program.
- Author BiographyKevin Stark, PhD, is a Professor at the University of Texas and a licensed psychologist in the state of Texas.
- Author(s)Kevin D. Stark
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleDVD Workshop Series on Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.