All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first of a two volume set that fully explore the roots of action learning and the legacy of its principal pioneer, Reg Revans. Rather than prescribe one approach to action learning, it shows alternative approaches to fit different contexts, including classic action learning, action reflection learning and business driven action learning.
- Author BiographyYURY BOSHYK is Chairman of the annual Global Forum on Executive Development and Business Driven Action Learning, a 15-year-old community of practice. He is also Chairman of The Global Executive Learning Network, a worldwide association of professionals involved in assisting multinationals and others in the design and implementation of executive education. He is editor of Business Driven Action Learning: Global Best Practices (2000), and Action Learning Worldwide: Experiences of Leadership and Organizational Development (2002), and author of articles on geopolitics, the learning organization and global trends. Formerly, he was a professor at IMD in Switzerland, and a graduate of the University of Oxford and the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. ROBERT L. DILWORTH was a retired U.S. Army Brigadier General who served as the 54th Adjutant General of the Army . He was also Professor Emeritus at Virginia Commonwealth University where he had responsibility for the graduate program in Human Resource Development. Besides numerous articles, he co-authored several books, including Action Learning: Images and Pathways with Verna J. Willis (2003), and Fogs of War and Peace: A Midstream Analysis of World War III, with Shlomo Maital (2008). Dilworth was a close associate and friend of Reg Revans. In June, 2009 Dilworth was posthumously awarded a Professional Achievement award for his outstanding contributions to action learning.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/02/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRobert Dilworth,Yury Boshyk
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.