All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how the principles of Action LearningA can be used to enhance performance and help manage change in the workplace. Much has been written about the challenges of managing change in organisations and the importance of keeping people motivated and positive throughout the process. This practical guide shows how action learning can help change to 'stick'. Apart from the benefits to teams, departments and organisations, action learning can also be valuable for personal development. It is an extremely cost effective way to help people and their organisations move forward in today's fast changing world. This book will show you how.
- Author BiographyLynne Butler is an experienced consultant and action learning facilitator who works primarily with public sector organisations. She is a Fellow of the CIPD, and has contributed to publications for the CIPD, local and central government and Skills for Care. Nigel Leach is an experienced management consultant with over 20 years in-depth and general experience in organisational change. He is a Fellow of the CMI, a Fellow of the Institute for Learning and a member of the Institute of Business Consulting.
- Author(s)Lynne Butler,Nigel Leach
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.