All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this easy to read and lavishly illustrated volume, filmmaker Bill Brown explains why movies move; how film and video cameras work; how to light and expose your shots to get the best results; how to create eye-pleasing compositions and how to record crystal clear sounds. It is a DIY guidebook for anyone interested in making films and videos. This is a simple guide to understanding the vocabulary of film makers and presents the jargon of lighting and sound in an easy to understand format, packed with drawings, charts and descriptions that is perfect for all.
- Author BiographyBill Brown is a filmmaker, a photographer, and an author who has produced the films Buffalo Common, Confederation Park, Hub City, Mountain State, The Other Side, and Roswell. He is the author of all 14 issues of the zine Dream Whip, and the book Saugus to the Sea. He lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Bill Brown
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.