All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAction Research in the Classroom: Helping Teachers Assess and Improve their Work guides teacher-researchers through the process of using action research in their practice to improve students' learning and teachers' teaching. The book uses actual classroom examples to assist aspiring, new, and veteran teachers and those who support them (administrators, department chairpersons, and mentors) in using a six-step process L.E.A.D.E.R. to successfully accomplish and share research conducted by actual classroom teachers.
- Author BiographySr. Mary Ann Jacobs, Ed.D. is an Assistant Professor in the School of Education at Manhattan College in Riverdale, NY. She prepares education majors to become teachers for middle and high school students. Her research interests include STEM education, brain compatible instruction, and effective middle schools. Bruce S. Cooper is Professor Emeritus at Fordham University, Graduate School of Education. His interests have long been in private and religious schools, their growth, policies, and government support. A popular book of his is Home Schooling in Full View.
- Author(s)Bruce S. Cooper
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.