Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $47.96Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionAction songs and rhymes involve listening, looking and moving - and it is the effectiveness of this multi sensory approach that practitioners kw leads to learning. This book uses music, words and actions which involve emotional, linguistic and physical areas of the brain together, as well as the mathematical abilities of keeping time and recognising patterns, to lay the foundations of literacy as recognised in the Primary National Strategy. This book contains 30 original songs and rhymes that relate to some of the most common areas of interest found in Early Years settings to develop communication, language and literacy.
- Author BiographyMelanie has worked as a teacher and as an educational psychologist. She is currently working as an early years practitioner. She is co author of The Little Book of Washing Lines with Marion Taylor.
- Author(s)Melanie Roan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/11/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleEarly Years Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteColour photos and illus
- Weight378 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.