Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe expanding needs of students and the accountability for results in today's schools require educational leaders to utilize more resources than ever before in their approaches to indentifying, analyzing, and solving complex problems. This book approaches administration through effective school research and practice, national association standards and practices, and involving the total school community in strategic planning. Not only are the 'what should be' segments of effective adminstration addressed, but also the 'how', 'what', and 'why' segments of best practice and involvement from planning through implementation.
- Author BiographyJeri L. Engelking is the associate dean and professor of educational administration in the School of Education at the University of South Dakota, where he also serves as the director of the Educational Research and Service Center and the director of graduate studies for the School of Education.
- Author(s)Jeri L. Engelking
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight444 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.