Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionAction65 is a 65 day challenge to help transform a person into a more active individual that has a sense of purpose. Whether you are a couch potato or someone who needs a new jump start, this program is for you. This program will help you become physically stronger, help you identify your purpose in life, help you understand proper nutrition, and most of all help you have a deeper relationship with your Heavenly Father. Try the program! Achieve mental, physical, social, and spiritual wellness in just 65 days!
- Author BiographyBased out of Tampa, FL, Casio Jones is a USF Alumni with a degree in Exercise Science and holds certifications through the American College of Sports Medicine. Casio has worked regularly with some of Tampa's local television and radio stations as their health and fitness expert. Casio's own Fitness program Action4Life airs on the Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN), which reaches over 200 million households in the United States. He wears the nickname The Body Evangelist proudly. He is also a wonderful father, a published author, actor, fitness/lifestyle model, drug-free bodybuilding competitor, and volunteer in his community. In addition to his wide-ranging knowledge and skills, he is one of the first to be certified through Life Christian University and Fitness Ministers Association as a Fitness Minister.
- Author(s)Casio Jones
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMellisa Hoffman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.