All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwing everything you can about each click to your Web site can help you make strategic decisions regarding your business. This book is about the why, t just the how, of web analytics and the rules for developing a culture of analysis inside your organization. Why you should collect various types of data. Why you need a strategy. Why it must remain flexible. Why your data must generate meaningful action. The authors answer these critical questions-and many more-using their decade of experience in Web analytics.
- Author BiographyJason Burby is Chief Analytics and Optimization Officer for ZAAZ, Inc., a web design and analytics consulting firm. His clients have included eTrade, Ford, Sony, PayPal/eBay, Washington Mutual, Reuters, T-Mobile, Levi Strauss, and Microsoft. Shane Atchison, co-founder and CEO of ZAAZ, Inc., leads its long-term strategic vision of helping companies realize the potential of the Internet and its impact on their business. Among his client list have been Converse, Sony, Ford, Microsoft, and National Geographic.
- Author(s)Jason Burby,Shane Atchison
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byJim Sterne
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.