All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActivate is a new Key Stage 3 Science course for the 2014 curriculum, designed to support every student on their journey through Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4 success. This teacher handbook provides full lesson suggestions that build maths, literacy and working scientifically skills vital for success in the new GCSEs, as well as full assessment guidance for the new curriculum, with assessment for learning checkpoints. This teacher handbook accompanies the Activate 2 Student Book, with a spread-by-spread match to the content. Every lesson has a working scientifically objective, so you can be sure you're covering this new area of the curriculum. Use Activate 1 and 2 to cover the Programme of Study in two years. Add Activate 3 for a contextual consolidation and extension of content.
- Author(s)Mark Matthews,Nicky Thomas,Simon Broadley,Victoria Stutt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight517 g
- Width209 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byAndrew Chandler-Grevatt
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.