All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContents: Process Theory Kinetics and Sludge Quality Control: Activated Sludge Process - Process Theory - Activated Sludge Separation Problems - References Activated Sludge Treatment of Municipal Wastewater U.S.A. Practice: General Approach - Clarifier Design - Aeration Tank (Reactor) Design - Appurtenance Design - Configurations - References European Practices: Introduction - Historical Perspective - Process Design - Models - Dynamic Models - Aeration Systems - Alternatives to the Main Types of Aeration Units - Secondary Settlement - Process Sequences - Instrumentation, Control, and Automation (ICA) - Some Other Process Variants - Future Trends - References Activated Sludge Treatment of Industrial Waters: Introduction - Pretreatment of Industrial Wastewater - Characterization of Industrial Wastewater - Principles of Biological Oxidation - Acclimation of Biological Sludges - Kinetics of Organic Removal - Activated Sludge Effluent Variability - Bioinhibition of the Activated Sludge Process - Effect of Temperature - Sludge Quality Control - Stripping of Volatile Organics - Nitrification and Denitrification - Activated Sludge Processes - Treatment of Industrial Wastewaters in Municipal Activated Sludge Plants - Application of Powdered Activated Carbon (PACT) - Final Clarification - Effluent Suspended Solids Control - Laboratory and Pilot Plant Procedures for the Development of Process Design Criteria - Activated Sludge Design Procedure for Soluble Wastewater Using Complete Mix Activated Sludge - Design Procedure for a Wastewater Containing Degradable Influent Volatile Suspended Solids - Design for Priority Pollutant Removal - References.
- Author(s)P. Grau
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/08/1998
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWater Quality Management Library
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byWesley Eckenfelder
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.