All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThese fierce stories of love on the front lines grab and hold readers' attention as they travel the world with these soldier on Active Duty. In the wake of Don't Ask, Don't Tell and the Defense of Marriage Act getting repealed, Neil Plakcy brings the two issues together into heart-pounding vignettes of men in action who put their lives on the line to protect and serve. The heat of battle only amps up the level of excitement kwing that this tryst might be the last. These heroic hunks fight for love and hor and will have readers begging for their next debriefing!
- Author BiographyNeil Plakcy's fiction has appeared in the collections Cowboys, Hot Cops, and Best Gay Romance. The editor of Skater Boys, Surfer Boys, and Hard Hats as well as the author of Paws and Reflect, he also writes the book column for GayWired.com. He lives in South Florida.
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCleis Press
- Weight267 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byNeil S. Plakcy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.